The Operations section is responsible for STEM outreach, sponsorship procurement and management, public relations and logistics activities of the team. Students from all faculties and disciplines are welcomed and encouraged to apply! Operations recruitment application is now closed!
Available roles include:
- Graphic Design
- Monday 8th May: Recruitment Opens
- Thursday 18th May 5pm: Recruitment Applications Close
- Friday 19th May: Interview Offers Released
- Saturday 20th May: Interviews
- Monday 22nd May: Interview Outcomes Released
We are currently taking applications for RC Pilots!
Are you interested in building aircraft?
Do you love flying aircraft?
Want experience in working in an engineering team?
Monash UAS are currently looking for motivated students to join our team. The recruitment process will consist of an online form and an interview with the team.
This recruitment is specifically looking for pilots who have extensive experience flying remote-controlled fixed-wing and multirotors in full manual mode. We are after pilots who have a strong interest in safe, experimental flight testing and have the skills necessary to confidently control and adapt to challenging flight situations.
Requirements and Skills:
– Significant past RC experience in both multi-rotors and fixed-wing aircraft
– Availability to attend flight days on the weekend
– Willingness to take initiative
– Enjoy working in a team environment
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis.
Our general recruitment is closed!
Being part of Monash UAS is not just about being part of an engineering team. It is about building something amazing together, producing work of the highest standards and coming up with innovative solutions to exciting novel problems with a real world impact. We aim to help our fellow members develop a wide range of skills that will allow them to excel in their professional careers after they graduate.
Stay tune on our socials for any recruitment updates!